Tuesday, April 14, 2009

New Poetry

Iced Cold Beers
We shared the same coke can
Years of torture you gave me
Guessing what's next won't be your plan
Wearing yellow livestrong bracelets are easy to see
Smoking pot in your mom's hummer at Pete's Drive in
I would give you blow job to be around you
Free biggie fries and a Pepsi is a good win
A boy who will never do
Talking about Electric Light Orchestra feels good
Knowing the door will always be closed
Our relationship is misunderstood
Can you ever look at my breasts when they're expose?
We'll meet again in ten years
Maybe to drink ice old beers


Mr. Schwanevelts's Class
Glue sniffing in Mr. Schwanevelt's class
Twelve desks facing towards chalk
White dust sprinkled down
Colorful red, yellow, and blue numbers
Desks full of erasers
The pink color caught my eye
Coat racks full of rain and fur
He
Two talking mouths
One with blonde hair
One with Brown hair
Eyes meeting to sounds of sweeping doors
Beauty and the Beast backpack matched my heart
Rain hits the window sill
Fresh smells of Windex
A man with a reversal moustache stands ahead of the room
Mr. Schwanevelt my one friend
Who saw the potential love of
Aleah and Dustin

1 comment:

  1. I really like Mr. Schwanevelts's Class. I really get the "youngness" of it. It's light but also profound in that that's how you experienced elementary school.

    I also love the Beauty and the Beast back-pack line. How that image on your back pack caught the feelings you were feeling in the moment.

    I started searching for a picture of the back pack you described because I think I remember that back pack...though I didn't own it. Wish I did. :D

    I couldn't find it, but I found a great Disney Princess back pack.

    http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v352/mordooraq/?action=view&current=dp_08_backpack.jpg

    ^ Anyways that childhood back pack whether it be Beauty and the Beast or not is so symbolic in the poem. Please whatever you do don't delete that line!

    ReplyDelete